How to impress a girl in facebook

how to impress a girl in facebook

Here I will try to share some of my experience on impressing a girl on facebook.
First to impress a girl you must add them so first step is just to search a nice girl and add her.
Now you can start with a friendship by just starting on a chat but never start a relationship to an unknown person through comments because its weird and just decreases your impression.
Start introduction with facebook chat
start like this
Hi do u know me
no
Neither I do
How are you added to my list i thought u were someone else
anyways is it all right if I introduce you??
Anyways its nice talking to new friends
I like making new friends
and so one
Then later on after some times you can comment nice positively in their photos and then you can go on well
Best of luck
 

Information Sharing Copyright © 2011