How to impress unknown girl in yahoo chat

How to impress unknown girl in yahoo Messenger chat

So if you want to impress a girl in Yahoo chat and you are talking with her for the first time then I am gonna share some of my experience.
First when you start a chat with unknown people then never start with just hi rather ask if she knows him in this way.

Hi I fould you in my friend list and I have never known you. Do you know how I got you in the list?

Then there is a maximum chance that you will be replied and you can start with further chat.
Something you must notice while chat is that you need to talk in the way girls like such as start with offering friendship when she say I do not know you either.
Then ask for her favorites and then in middle add that your favorite matches in this case and so on.

 

Information Sharing Copyright © 2011