Learn simple hacking tricks

Learn simple hacking tricks

Since you want to be a hacker and you want to start and you do not know how to start hacking or what to start with. Same was condition for me when I was in my way to be a hacker. I wanted to be a hacker and I never knew what to start with. I am sharing my experience with you. I have started hacking with hacking a router wep keys. If you want to start this then hack Wireless WEP key is something you would like to read.
Then later in my hacking learning phases, I came to know with the ideas like phishing and keylogger. Keylogger is the best and easy way to start knowing someone's password.

Note:Hacking is not always stealing someone's purpose and the word hacking draws negative picture in our mind but hacking is not always stealing. It is knowing the defect of the system to improve it. Rather it is the best way for evolution in a system or a software.
 

Information Sharing Copyright © 2011