Networking between xp and windows 7
In want to discuss some common and small problems that may occur while trying to connect PC in windows 7 and Windows xp.
Here they are listed below.
- Be sure both the computers are in same workgroup. They need to be in workgroups in order to perform transfers.
- Be sure both the Computers allows File and Print sharing, i.e the feature is turned on.
- Be sure there is not any firewall blocking the networking.
- Be sure you have log in protected the PCs if you have enabled the password protected sharing.
- Be sure you have permitted to use the shared folder.