Premier league fixture bangladesh time

So you are here to find the fixture in Bangladesh Time. I am not sure that I can post all the fixtures in Bangladesh time but I can help by making you able to translate the time. Once you have the formula, you can know any fixture. Since I have no idea where I can find all the fixtures in Bangladesh time, I will let you know how to transmit the time.

Or alternatively you can see time in Operamini as it converts in default time zone saved in your phone.

If not, go to Premierleague.com and find the fixture, once you find it you can convert it this way.

The time difference is 6 Hours meaning that time shown in premierleague fixture is 6 hours diference.
If it is said that the game will start in 3 PM then the game will start in 9 P.M bangla time. This way you can convert the game schedule.

Suppose the game of Liverpool and Blackburn was to start on 3 PM then the game will start in 9 PM in bangladesh.
 

Information Sharing Copyright © 2011